Not Engaged Yet

Distractions Needed.

Okay so earlier this week BF told me that he had to do something Thursday night (last night) from 5-8 and it relates to Christmas and I cannot ask questions. I am not the type to just say okay so of course I asked questions. What I did get answers for is that he went there right after work, was done at 8, and went with someone else, who is a guy. He seemed kind of bummed when he left and said it didn't really "pan out." He still couldn't tell me what it was all about though.

Part of me wants to just let it go because Christmas is in 9 days and I really can wait to see what it is. The other half wants to find out what the eff he was doing! It's not a distrust thing at all, I am just noisy/curious.

So distractions welcome! Please help me to not dwell on this and think of something else!
friends tv show funy

Re: Distractions Needed.

• beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_distractions-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4931a95f-4b13-42d4-bfd1-3634509fd6a9Post:a679f61b-097a-4a55-9ecd-aa5da1aefc86">Re: Distractions Needed.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Distraction: He wanted to explore his sexuality with the other guy as a prelude to a totally awkward Christmas sexual proposition and was frustrated because his dinner date didn't have the spark of passionate chemistry he had expected. :)
    Posted by becunning2[/QUOTE]

Baaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha. This.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_distractions-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:4931a95f-4b13-42d4-bfd1-3634509fd6a9Post:a679f61b-097a-4a55-9ecd-aa5da1aefc86">Re: Distractions Needed.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Distraction: He wanted to explore his sexuality with the other guy as a prelude to a totally awkward Christmas sexual proposition and was frustrated because his dinner date didn't have the spark of passionate chemistry he had expected. :)
    Posted by becunning2[/QUOTE]

Thanks?

Hahaha. That would be awkward.
    friends tv show funy
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think becunning is probably right.  That's gotta be it.  I can't think of any other plausible explanation.
  • becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, today I haz win!
  • elanniselannis member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a fan of surprises either, but only because I'm incredibly curious by nature and impatient, especially when it's from FI. It's easier this year because he hasn't actually let me see anything he's gotten me yet and hasn't even finished shopping for me yet. Procrastinator, lol.

I have to agree though. Becunning seems to have it all figured out, lol.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • becunning2becunning2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Distraction:

He wanted to explore his sexuality with the other guy as a prelude to a totally awkward Christmas sexual proposition and was frustrated because his dinner date didn't have the spark of passionate chemistry he had expected.

:)
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Becunning, holy hell lady - I almost sprayed my computer with Dr. Pepper... Note to self - don't drink beverages upon reading Becunning posts :-P

CDE, it's okay, My BF is being the same way. Insinuating shiit about rings and asking proposaly type questions... driving me absolutely bonkers. I asked him a few questions about it, and he just tells me "You'll know when i get on one knee, blah blah blah..." GAH!

So, I'm right there with you. I hate surprises. SOOO... Since I am bored off my keister today at work - feel free to text me, FB me - something... anything really.. I will do my best to keep you entertained and your mind off Christmasy type stuffs :-P
  • edited December 2011
    My because of a joke from over a year and a half ago my bf has told me he is getting me a crane for xmas, like a full huge construction worker type crane. It's really strange I know...
    becunning you are hysterical!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards