Hawaii

Bride from KCMO! Small wedding in Maui!!! (Venues)

Hi, guys! I'm really not a passionate knottie? haha but I already read a lot of GREAT post , blogs on here!! Many of you guys are just amazing!!!!

My fiance Ryan and I, we decided to have small wedding in Maui (We are from Kansas city, MO!).

We are planning a wedding in end of December 2010.

Anyone can give me a feedback if you used? or planning to work with? this venues?

Wedding ceremony - Mama's fish house

Photographer - Anna kim Photography *** the most important part for us!!**

Florist - Della of Dellables

Hair / make up : Anyone worked with Jessica Waite?
Dan Sanchez. ( I heard he is great but kind of expensive I guess? I sent him email about the price, did not get email back, yet ) or
)Shelly from) Mariah's Mane - I saw some good reviews!

I have no idea about music :(

Any kind of suggestions or reviews would be a HUGE help!

Thanks!!!!

(trying not to work with wedding coordinator :( )

Re: Bride from KCMO! Small wedding in Maui!!! (Venues)

• AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am a Maui Bride in July '11.  I am using Della, as well as Jessica & Dan.  Dan's prices are a bit higher, but his work is amazing and I trust him 110% with my hair.  Jessica has gotten rave reviews from several brides I have spoken with, and Della is an absolute doll - love her!  Great booking so far, your wedding will be gorgeous - Mama's is such a special place!!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!! Im from outside Kansas City!! (Olathe Area). I looked into getting married at Mama's Fish House, its an awesome place! I am definitely eating there! Ultimately it was too far from where we are staying so I decided somewhere more South.

I am using Jessica and Dan. They are both super nice!! And yes, a little expensive, but I wouldnt have it any other way for my wedding!! I am so exicted to work with them!
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jessica works with both Shelley and Dan, so whomever you use you're in great hands. I LOVED Jess. She was amazing!

I think Anna Kim sometimes second shoots for my photog (Joanna Tano) and photog she works with (Kim Aihara). Both of them are great, so I'd hope Anna would be too!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I am actually from Hawaii- Honolulu area but live in Lee's Summit!!  We will be heading back to the islands to also have a small ceremony, 11-11-2011!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards