Ohio-Cincinnati

Father/Daughter dance

Hello ladies! I am trying to find a really great song for my dad and I to dance to. Our song has always been butterfly kisses but everytime I listent to it again it just sounds so cheesy I can't fatham actually having that played lol. I love the song but I think I want a different one. Any suggestions???

Re: Father/Daughter dance

• edited December 2011
    Ok so some of my suggestions may be cheesy too, but here goes -
    Unforgettable
    I Loved Her First - Heartland
    Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
    The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
    There You'll Be - Faith Hill
    You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban
    But I will say, that if Butterfly Kisses has always been "your" song, I wouldnt let the cheesy factor get in the way. It will be meaningful to you and thats what matters. Good Luck!
  • ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We danced to Sweet Child O Mine. Not traditional at all but totally us and a lot of fun.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we are dancing to either Brown Eyed Girl or My Girl
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my dad picked in my life by the beatles and my step dad picked i hope you dance by leanne womack.
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dawnfraleydawnfraley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My friend had "My Wish" by Rascal Flatts.  Others that I had thought of were... "Stealing Cinderella" by Chuck Wicks, "Have I Told You Lately" by Rod Stewart, and "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw.  Of course if you're not much of a country fan then you might not like my choices but hopefully that helps if you decide on a new song! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards