New Hampshire

Consignment/thrift shops for wedding dress

Hey y'all! I'm still scouring the Seacoast/Southern NH areas for all things wedding related, especially consignment or thrift shops for a really unique, budget-friendly wedding dress. Anyone have any suggestions, ideas, experiences...?
Hard as love can be, love is the only eternal reality." -George Weigel Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Consignment/thrift shops for wedding dress

• mlhw NHmlhw NH member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

There is a second hand shop in Somersworth NH called Two Hearts Bridal.  It is very small, but packed with stuff!  I have also seen some gowns at Goodwill in Portsmouth and Dover, NH.  I would start with the Somersworth one though.  Hope this helps!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks hun! I'll definitely check it out!
    Hard as love can be, love is the only eternal reality." -George Weigel Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Bridal Stock Exchange (www.bridalstockexchange.com) in Seabrook, NH. Originally priced for like $1100, I got it for $500!

EDIT: I just checked their website right now though and apparently they moved to Georgetown, MA (www.tullebridals.com)... Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I found my dress on NH Craigslist! The bride eloped - it had never been worn.
  • edited December 2011
    If you find some place let me know... I have been trying to sell my gown for a while. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have a new consignment shop in Milford, NH.  I sell new and gently used Wedding gowns, Bridesmaid, mother of the bride (or groom!), prom dresses and formal attire.

We also carry veils,cake toppers, jewelry, shoes, bags and petticoats-all at affordable prices.

My motto is for "Every woman to be able to go to her special occasion looking like a million bucks-but not having to spend it!"
  • edited December 2011
    There is also Bride to Bride consignment (www.bridetobrideconsignment.com) in Haverhill MA if you are in that area.  They had more stock than I expected and all the dresses looked to be in good shape and well priced. There were accessories as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I got my gown at a Bridal Expo held at the Concord Goodwill store.  There were tons of dresses there!  They were priced from $99 to $299.  Mine was "new", still with tags attached and cost $299.  Maybe check the Goodwill website to see where they are holding it next year (usually in April or May).
    Anniversary
  • Looking for a place to sell my wedding gown. We were married on June 26 2010. I am located in Plymouth NH and was looking for a place not too far away...any suggestions? Thanks
  • Deja Veil Wedding Boutique just openned in concord nh!  They have everything wedding related at great prices i saw about 200 wedding gowns, centerpieces table stuff  everything you need!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_consignmentthrift-shops-wedding-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:d7158506-a923-45eb-8a11-2fd40a674613Post:11d5340d-0bfe-4bbf-8bfa-af0d71bde591">Re: Consignment/thrift shops for wedding dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for a place to sell my wedding gown. We were married on June 26 2010. I am located in Plymouth NH and was looking for a place not too far away...any suggestions? Thanks
    Posted by emmagiesing[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards