Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

PSA: Review 5 vendors on weddingchannel.com and get an 8x8 Album from Shutterfly

This is different than the one I posted the other day.

If you review 5 vendors on WeddingChannel.com they are giving away a FREE Shutterfly 8x8 20 page hardcover album.  You can always use these for a honeymoon album or grandparents gifts, etc.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PSA: Review 5 vendors on weddingchannel.com and get an 8x8 Album from Shutterfly

• ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How long until you get the e mail with the free code? I just submitted 5, and it didn't prompt me about any type of photobook.
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm...I got mine immediately. There was a button that said submit reviews and then it gave the code but also emailed me a confirmation.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got an email about it, so maybe you have to actually click through the email -- I'm not sure. I can forward you the email if you'd like. Just PM me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a PM
  • edited December 2011

I forwarded you the message :) Hopefully it works!

BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    I used your link, and it prompt me right away for my photo book, thanks so much! Yeah, you just needed the link. It let me use the 5 reviews that I had done last night too so I didn't even need to re do anything. Thank you! We got family portraits done for my parents for christmas, so I'll be able to use this as the christmas gift!
  • 91011wedding91011wedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can you PM me that link too?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards