Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Bio and vendor help

Hi  Ladies,
    I am trying to make my bio using the photo template and the save feature is not saving my selections.  After I hit save, I am using the back button to get back to my bio.  Maybe thats why its not saving to the template?  Is there a link from the selections that will take me back to the bio after saving?  

Also, I am looking for hair salon and photographer recommendations.  I have very thick (heavy) hair and would like to have it up, but I think it might be hard to do.  If I ask the salon, do you think most would have before and after pictures?  I'm afraid they'll all say they can do it, when maybe they can't.

I've been looking at photographers web sites (even before Dave and I officially got engaged LOL) and have a few that I want to check out.  Who do you recommend and who should I skip?

Thanks,
Jackie

11/10/2010 wedding yay!

Re: Bio and vendor help

• edited December 2011

Hi Jackie!

I have thick and heavy hair so I know what you're going through! My dad has a hair salon so he is doing mine but he is going to practice first. I would suggest having someone practice and then you can see if it will actually work!

As for photographers, we are using Caitlin Thomas and love her. We love our engagement pictures and can't speak highly enough of our experiences with her!

Hope that helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check the recommended vendors list in the "Welcome to the Pittsburgh Board" post.

Randi Voss is going to be our photographer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome Jackie!

I am sorry but I can't help you with the bio.

I highly recommend the photographer, Joanna Fassinger.  She is fantastic - very creative and has an amazing eye for taking beautiful photos!

www.joannafassinger.com
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also have thick, curly, heavy hair, and I would be happy to recommend my stylist to you!  I wore mine half up half down for this exact reason, though.

For photography, we used Dana Scheller and loved her!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards