Missouri-St Louis

DON"T GO TO FREDRICK'S HAIR SALON IN CRESTWOOD

Do not use Fredrick's Hair Salon in Crestwood!!!  I had to pay $50 for a 1-hour hair trial.  I had very thick shoulder hair for my wedding, so it took almost a half hour to 45 minutes just to curl it.  Then I had some different hair barretts instead of a crown, that the hair stylist totally had no idea how to use.  The hair stylist tried one thing I asked about, then when that wasn't really working, she did a quick half look of what the final day would look like.  She just kept saying "we'll make it look better on your wedding day."  I didn't even leave the salon with a finished do.  I had initially put a $50 deposit down to have all my bridesmaids hair and mine done on my wedding day.  After talking to my sister, I went the next day to get my deposit back and called another place.

The hairdresser at "Another Perfect Image" listened to my sob story and put aside 3 HOURS for a trial hair day and said that I didn't have to leave until we got it right.  My hair on the final day was perfect!  She charged me only half the amount of the wedding day hair price for the trial ($20) and then full price for the actual wedding day ($40).

BRIDES:  Make sure your hairstylist is willing to work as long as you need to figure out your wedding day hair.  Take pictures at the trial day.  At the hair trial, you should feel confident about what your hair is going to look like on your wedding day.

Re: DON"T GO TO FREDRICK'S HAIR SALON IN CRESTWOOD

• edited December 2011
    I am glad you switched before Fredrick's could hurt your actual bridal experience!!  Thanks for the honest feedback about both salons!
  • edited December 2011
    who did you use at another perfect image? I looked up the site and they seem decently priced, and they are close to me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards