Michigan-Detroit

Share your beauty tips/secrets!

Hey ladies! Just over two months to go, so I have been working on geting a good skin care regiment going. Anyone have any good beauty secrets? What are some products you use/would recommend?

Sometimes I will make an at home face scrub. Take a few drops of olive oil, mix in a litlte granulated sugar until you get a sorta paste. Use it in the shower, and follow with a gentle face wash! It doesnt leave you oily, it isnt a harsh scrub, and its super cheap!

Also, one of my new favorite products is the Undereye roller/depuffer by Garnier. I get puffy eyes, and that has become my new favorite thing!

Photobucket ~Kat~ wedding websites

Re: Share your beauty tips/secrets!

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If anyone has a way to get rid of undereye circles, I'm all ears (err...eyes?)  They are getting really bad!
  • edited December 2011

alberto v05 hot oil treatment, once a week!  I do a LOT of heat styling, and I swear that stuff saved my hair. 

I also love Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel & their Eye Hope Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream (love their whole line, but those are my absolute favorites). 

I've heard that Garnier roller is really great, I'm going to have to check it out!!  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I also just bought the Garnier under eye roller for undereye circles. It got a tinted pigment and light reflecting something or other, lol. Anyhow, using that, and a little yellow under eye conclear under my foundation....and theres a big diffrence.

My undereyes are my enemy. Thats the one thing Im worried about as far as my skin/face/makeup on the big day!!
    Photobucket ~Kat~ wedding websites
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards