Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Poll: Memorial Day plans?

anyone have anything exciting going on this weekend??

I got nothing, besides going to in-laws on monday. Last year this weekend I had my final bridal shower before wedding on june 27...boy how fast a year goes!

Re: Poll: Memorial Day plans?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going to a friends house on Sunday for a BBQ and hanging out with FI's family on Monday. I love the start of BBQ season!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I probably should be using the time off of work to plan something for the wedding.....or even make some appointments, but I'm just going to hang out and get a TAN!  I'm glad it's finally summer!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ungraceful13ungraceful13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tomorrow my family is having a day of fishing at my grandparents pond then I am having my bachelorette party. Sunday I will be recovering from said bachelorette party and Monday my family is having a huge fish fry.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a pre-30th birthday for my FI last night and he is now in bed hungover so looks like we won't be doing much of anything today lol. We are supposed to go to a surprise birthday party tonight. Tomorrow is FI actual birthday and 10 of us are going to the Reds game then we are having a cookout at our apt. Monday we don't have any plans. 
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    BBQ at Fi's house on Monday!  Then final exam studying. :/
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We went to two cake tastings on Saturday!  We're going with Maribelle.  We have been down to the Taste of Cincy two times.  For the most part, we're just laying low.  It's so nice to have a relaxing weekend!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards