November 2013 Weddings
Options

Florist meeting today!

I went this morning for a florist meeting. We went over what I wanted and my visions, and she was right on board with me! She loved my ideas and knew exactly what I wanted. This wasnt my first florist meeting, but she was the only one who gets what I want! I am very happy! And she came in under budget for what I want!

Re: Florist meeting today!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_florist-meeting-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:254e1ddd-dd54-41d0-8e31-47b9e57538cfPost:8ffd6429-6602-4fed-80ff-f907a12c3758">Florist meeting today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went this morning for a florist meeting. We went over what I wanted and my visions, and she was right on board with me! She loved my ideas and knew exactly what I wanted. This wasnt my first florist meeting, but she was the only one who gets what I want! I am very happy! And she came in under budget for what I want!
    Posted by pisha82[/QUOTE]

<div>Congratulations!!!!!! That is an awesome check off the list and I am so glad that your vision was understood! Some florists tend to do what they want sometimes, lol Plus, being under budget is ALWAYS good in my book, so you go girl!!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Good stuff!  We had 2 great appointments, and I'm just waiting on the quote from the 2nd one before we are ready to pull the trigger and book.  Hopefully it'll be by the end of this week.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_florist-meeting-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:254e1ddd-dd54-41d0-8e31-47b9e57538cfPost:8ffd6429-6602-4fed-80ff-f907a12c3758">Florist meeting today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went this morning for a florist meeting. We went over what I wanted and my visions, and she was right on board with me! She loved my ideas and knew exactly what I wanted. This wasnt my first florist meeting, but she was the only one who gets what I want! I am very happy! And she came in under budget for what I want!
    Posted by pisha82[/QUOTE]

I am also a NJ bride. What florist did you see?
  • Options
    There are two different florists that my FI and I are choosing between. One is a family friend of his that owns a flower shop. She's nice and means well but she has no clue what we want. Then there's the florist that I adore and hope to convince FI to use her. I'm all for compromising but I don't want to regret choosing someone just because they're a family friend!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_florist-meeting-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:254e1ddd-dd54-41d0-8e31-47b9e57538cfPost:5f9b729a-7e5c-42b3-a34a-02cf4197b26c">Re: Florist meeting today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are two different florists that my FI and I are choosing between. One is a family friend of his that owns a flower shop. She's nice and means well but she has no clue what we want. Then there's the florist that I adore and hope to convince FI to use her. I'm all for compromising but I don't want to regret choosing someone just because they're a family friend!
    Posted by JordanF13[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>In order to make everyone happy and feel of use, why not have the family friend make the boutineers for the men and coursages for the parents and then you have the florist that you love handle the center pieces and bouquets! Just add on the fact of you wanting her to do those because they would be going to the parents and you want them to be extra special. It's a win-win for everyone!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards