Hawaii

PIB: Trash the Dress Shots!

We got our TTD pics from Rachel Robertson!  I was a little disappointed with the underwater shots, so didn't post them.  I ended up looking like a drowning chipmunk in most of them.  Totally not the photographer's fault.  I was a bad model :(  We had a great time, though, and we did end up with some awesome, original shots.

Re: PIB: Trash the Dress Shots!

• edited December 2011
    Very cool pics!
  • fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, wonderful photos Jamie!  I love the shots in the building - very urban feel.  You look so beautiful!!  :)

• edited December 2011
    great photos!
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ooh jaymers i loooove the forest shots!! so gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011

Those are really cool!  I especially love the one's in the forest.  Sorry the other pics didn't turn out, but your dress does look really cool in the water. 

• machan2010machan2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty! 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love the pics!!! Very cool :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yeah i love the pics of your dress underwater. The forest ones are sooo romantic :)
  • japnezdolljapnezdoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those came out great!! I like the under water one :)
  • edited December 2011
    Love them!  I love her style, it's super cool.  So was your dress like incredibly heavy in the water??
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_pib-trash-dress-shots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:afffd4db-a6c7-4c7d-a114-495d49bb6125Post:3fe5f904-7c84-46f9-b19e-f0e95ec4a56d">Re: PIB: Trash the Dress Shots!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So was your dress like incredibly heavy in the water??
    Posted by nahokulele[/QUOTE]

Yes!  And since it was strapless, when I tried to swim, it would slide down!  Also the long train wrapped around my legs and made it hard to kick.  I almost drowned and hubby just stood there shaking his head at me since he thought I was crazy in the first place...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards