Wisconsin

places to find wedding shoes

I am thinking of DIYing sparkle shoes in case I cannot find a pair that is decently priced. I'm torn between the sparkle shoes since my dress is decently sparkled on it if I want the all out sparkle glitter shoe or something more simple. But I need advice on where to look for shoes around the Milwaukee/Racine/Kenosha area or even Whitewater/Janesville area. I was looking at David's Bridal but nothing popped so I was thinking Kohls or JcPenny's. Any advice is welcome.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: places to find wedding shoes

• edited December 2011
    I am have large feet, so I wasn't able to buy my shoes in a store. I discovered an awesome website that I feel in love with. It's 6pm.com and they have tons of shoes and they are all super discounted!

Goodluck and I want to see picks of the DIY!
  • edited December 2011
    My goal is to do it myself, but we will see how my Christmas/Winter/Spring breaks play out to work on them lol. Got to love being a college student. And I will definatly check that site out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out regular shoe stores.  DSW has a great selection.  I often find great shoes at Macy's or Boston Store too. 

dsol.com sells dance shoes (so a leather bottom sole), but they come in lots of glittery styles. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine on endless.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards