July 2012 Weddings
Options

Anyone book their honeymoon yet?

We haven't put the money down yet but we're planning on Tuscany, Italy. We are hoping to book it within the next few months. Anybody else know where they are going for HM or already booked the trip? I'm so excited for it!

Re: Anyone book their honeymoon yet?

• Options
    Nope, haven't thought that far ahead!  We're not sure where we want to go...either Mexico or Europe since we live in an area with palm trees and beaches...
  • Options
    Lucky! I often wonder why we don't pack up and move somewhere warm and beachy... It's supposed to be very hot in Italy in July but I still want to go! Have you been to Europe or Mexico before?
  • Options
    I've been to France and Spain in high school for the foreign language club (i don't remember much french..haha)..FI has never been to neither Europe or Mexico and me no mexico!  So we'll see!!
  • Options
    I have been to Italy a few times, it is amazing! I would love to live their some day!
  • Options
    Yay I'm glad to hear Italy is amazing! I'm so psyched!

@littlemoments Then you two will have an amazing time whereever you go! I've never been to Mexico or Europe either-- I hope the FI and I travel a lot after we are married.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_anyone-book-their-honeymoon-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:fd563bd6-9c7b-47dc-b896-85eabb1dac56Post:ea65cffd-27db-424f-9c78-13862aac1fd7">Anyone book their honeymoon yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We haven't put the money down yet but we're planning on Tuscany, Italy. We are hoping to book it within the next few months. Anybody else know where they are going for HM or already booked the trip? I'm so excited for it!
    Posted by valentinelovers[/QUOTE]

I just stayed in Tuscany for 7 days last September it is beautiful there.  I have also been to Greece.  I love it there as well.  As far as booking the honeymoon goes I think we will probably wait until next January.  I think 7 month ahead of time is good.  We are going to go to an island in the Caribbean just not sure which one yet :)
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards