Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Vase Filler

Hi Ladies!  I'm looking for clear vase filler for my centerpieces, such as glass rock, marbles, acrylic ice chips, etc.  I found a great website with tons of options, but to order the amount I need (50+ pounds) the shipping is crazy!  Does anyone know where in the metro area I could find vase filler so that I could avoid paying for shipping?  Thanks!

Re: Vase Filler

• Maybe check out Ikea?
  • Michaels.  They always have 40% off coupons on their website as well.

268 Invited image 92 Attending image 21 Declined image Still Waiting 155 image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

http://megananderic.weebly.com/index.html
  • Crafts Direct in St. Cloud has SO many options for rock/marble/filer! And they always have a 40% off coupon.
  • Michael's or JoAnn Fabrics?
    Anniversary
  • Check out your local dollar store
  • I was at the Axe Man once and they have those glass pebbles in many colors. I don't know exactly how to get there but it's in st Paul. While you're there, be sure to check out the iron lung and life-size bobble head Jesus. :)
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_vase-filler?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:b42700cf-1551-41c6-b7d3-009c46de88cfPost:a1b8ccef-0da2-4f7b-88c3-eec968069127">Re: Vase Filler</a>:
    [QUOTE]Crafts Direct in St. Cloud has SO many options for rock/marble/filer! And they always have a 40% off coupon.
    Posted by KristinAndAlan[/QUOTE]

It's probably way out of the way but THIS!! I love Crafts Direct (I can see it from my apartment! Haha). They have tons and tons of stuff and it's all pretty decently priced but if you ever come up this way, definitely go there!

Oh and about the 40% coupon - it's usually if you donate a dollar to whatever charity it is. Which usually works out as a great deal still but if you're buying something cheap it ends up not being worth it. Just a warning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • You can also sometimes find that stuff at goodwill or the salvation army store.
    Photobucket
  • Just a thought but my sister had smooshed up saran wrap of all things in her clear vases with a floating candle on the top.  It looked like ice - so much so that my Uncle who was dancing up a storm blew out the candle and tried to drink the water thinking that it was going to be cold.  Joke was on him!  :)
  • Wow - thanks for all of the ideas, ladies - I really appreciate all of the help!

• Dollar Tree frequently has vase fillers.
  • Dollar tree or Michael's. I got water gems as fillers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards