Favors

bath salts?

Similar to the candy tables where guests can fill a bag. Im a massage therapist and thought it would be cool to make up three big batches of bath salts each a different scent and let guests fill a littel draw string bag... any thoughts?

Re: bath salts?

• edited December 2011
    I think it's cool because it reflects you, but what about something that reflects you and FI as a couple?

Also, my only concern would be that a lot of people don't take baths and/or that it may only be appealing to the women.
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    FI likes the idea alot. It's like with any favor though. Say if you do candy and some of your guests are diabetic or you do the mini wine bottles and alot of people aren't wine drinkers?
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I'd say that since you're justifying it, you clearly want to do it.  So go for it.
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think it may have a lower usability to more of your guests than candy or wine, the majority of weddings I went to were in college and the years after, and those years I had no tub. I recieved bath salts at a shower as a favor, and I have no idea what I did with them, also men wont be into them, I personally wouldnt want to put money into something that 50% or less of my guests will be likely to use.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards