Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Just took the LSAT...

I haven't been on the boards in a while. The LSAT took over my life, but now I'm back!
I just got out of the test.... OMG! for some reason I don't feel like I did as well on the actual test, as I did on the practice tests.  Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.  Now I must wait 20 days for the score.

In the mean time, We are still trying to figure out our honeymoon... I think we are going to book it in August, and then once that's done, we can pick a venue and set the date :)

first camping trip engagement
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just took the LSAT...

• edited December 2011
    Welcome Back!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Great to hear! I'm sure you did awesome! Where are you thinking of taking the honeymoon?
    Update 6/13/2010
    June 2011 SiggyChallenge: Wedding Cake
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back - if you took lots of practice tests and were doing well then you probably did pretty well on the exam.  But, no use worrying - you can't do anything about it now (I tell you that, so feel free to tell me that when I'm freaking out in about a month or so).

Are you booking your honeymoon before you set your wedding date?  Did I read that wrong?
  • bethlovesjimbethlovesjim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_just-took-lsat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:262b20ae-0d5d-438f-814e-a7799c1a6a12Post:f8268efd-ce2a-4345-9042-f1722003e839">Re: Just took the LSAT...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you booking your honeymoon before you set your wedding date?  Did I read that wrong?Posted by serlace[/QUOTE]

You did NOT read that wrong :)

We are paying for the wedding ourselves, and the one thing I'm looking forward to (after walking down the isle towards the man of my dreams) is a fantastic 2 week honeymoon.  Once we plan and pay for the honeymoon of our dreams, we can plan the wedding accordingly.  If we dont have enough money left over to plan a huge wedding, we can just go down to the JP, or maybe family will chip in (yeah right!)... but either way, we will have the honeymoon :)

I would much rather have the 2 weeks of vacation, just me and my honey... than 4 hours of party time, feeding and entertaining everyone, and no honeymoon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Well they do say to spend the most on the part that means the most to you - in your case your HM.  What ideas for a HM have you come up with so far?
  • edited December 2011

I'm sure you did great on the LSAT. That thiing is roses compared to what you get in actual law school! :) Enjoy this waiting period as much as yu can! :) Congrats!

• edited December 2011
    Good luck on your test scores! I'm sure you did fine!  I think it's so funny that it takes so long to get test scores back....If I had taken my generalist test on paper, it would have taken 6 weeks to hear back on my score.  Undecided  I just think it's so mean to make people wait so long! 
  • bethlovesjimbethlovesjim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For the Honeymoon we are going to do Barbados or Alaska... HAHA! so crazy.  I cant wait! which ever one we choose, its going to be the most amazing 2 weeks of my life (hopefully FI's life too)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards