Ohio-Cleveland

Dino Palmieri - Summit Mall - Fairlawn?

I am getting married @ the Doubletree across from Summit Mall. I was going to do my own hair, but now I'm thinking twice. Has anyone ever gone to Dino Palmieri in Summit Mall? Would you recommend them?  Or do you know of something else in this area you would recommend?  I'm not going to do a 'hair trial' so this is a one shot, good shot deal :)

Thanks!

~Kelli

Re: Dino Palmieri - Summit Mall - Fairlawn?

• edited December 2011
    First I want to say that I am super excited to see that someone else spells their name the same way as me!! Now on to the important stuff lol. I had my hair done there once last year, it is not my normal salon but I was in a time crunch and they were able to fit me in. I cannot remember the name of the girl that did my hair, but it was excellent. The staff was friendly (some places arent very nice when they squeeze you in last minute) and I liked how my hair turned out ! I would recommend them :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Kelli! I think I just might go for it.  I like that they have a complete list of services with prices on their website.  And the location is very convenient....

Again, thanks for your comments!

(P.S. All the best people are Kelli- wink!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards