• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
March 2010 Weddings

60% chance of rain...

here in Texas on March 20! I know they say not to freak out about the weather more than a day or two in advance but I'm super nervous that it's just not going to change!  My wedding is indoors so it won't ruin the day by anymeans, it just makes everything a little more hard and a bit more hectic, not to mention no pictures outside :(.  Is anyone else dealing with a somewhat high possibility of rain?

Re: 60% chance of rain...

• It's March in New England we probably have a 75% chance of rain although it it is too far out for me to check! I am not worried about weather as long as we don't have any freak storms that cause flooding or snow, everything else I can deal with!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • there's a 30% change right now, but I'm trying not to worry about it too much.
  • I'm currently seeing a high of 61 with a 20% chance of rain in South Jersey on my day.  Now I'm just going to be obsessively checking the weather and hoping it stays that way so I can get married outside.
  •  I checked it just now and it has been lowered from 60% to 10% I hope the it stays that way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards