Connecticut

Uplighting?

Well I had my final appointment with Joey from DJ international tonight and he showed me some pictures of  uplighting he had done in venues. It was always something I had looked at but at this stage didnt really want to book another vendor. Now that I know he can do it Im leaning towards adding that in. I wanted to get some outside opinions though? What do you all think of uplighting? Do you plan on having it done? and for the Saybrook brides or anyone who has been there, what do you think about it for that particular venue? 

Sorry this got long but TIA :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Uplighting?

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We just added uplighting about a month ago. It was something that I was pushing off too, but I finally got on the ball with it! I am SO happy that we did! I just think it gives the room such a different ambiance & photographs beautifully.

I do not know anything about your venue--but I am sure it will look amazing!

GL!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • blipsettprblipsettpr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love uplighting. I ordered extra of it lol so my company is bringing all the lights they have for the wash look. I think it is a great addition and will make your wedding stand out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love the uplighting. That was one thing on my wish list from the very beginning. I think it just changes the entire atmosphere of the entire room. I already booked my dj and he does the uplighting so it is a go for me!! I'm so excited for it!! :)
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker **FIRST TIME MOM**
  • edited December 2011
    I added it last minute to our package with Powerstation Events.  I LOVED it.  IT made the reception and the photos soooo much better!

See some in my bio for samples
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • edited December 2011

I kept saying from the beginning "if we have extra money at the end we'll get uplighting"... well, last week we just decided to go for it.  I love the way it looks.  I think it's totally worth it!

• edited December 2011
    Thanks so much girls..sounds like a unanimous yes lol

MaryKatie--We'red going for the same color, like amber and oranges.

Thanks again for the input everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards