New Jersey - South

uplighting

Hello all South Jersey brides!!  I am in desperate need to find uplighting for my wedding, but I wanted to try to keep the price as low as possible.  Does anyone have any suggestions for where to find uplighting?  Any help would be appreciated!!!

Re: uplighting

• cmcraigecmcraige member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try DJs Available.  They do both (and either, I think), and their DJ prices are really reasonable.  I bet their uplighting option is reasonable too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  They have great prices.  How reputable are they?
  • cmcraigecmcraige member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Their DJ services have numerous great reviews (check weddingwire).  Not sure about uplighting specifically.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Versitle Entertainment does uplighting as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • cmblaneycmblaney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used DJs available and they did a wonderful job with the uplighting! I also hired a great DJ through them.  Because they were a perferred vendor with my caterer, I received $100 off the uplighting fee.
  • we are going with Sweet Sensations LLC - www.swwetsensationsllc.com. they are super affordable and they invited uis to a lighting showcase they did and we got a chance to see what a whole venue would look like. It was gorgeous. They are located in MD, but service a bunch of different states, so Im sure pilly is within their service range. We got ours for 25 per light, and we didnt need as many as we thought we would because they have such a wide range.

Seriously swear by this company!
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards