Ohio-Cleveland

A Bride's DJ Service?

I talked with the owner yesterday and she seemed reasonable to work with and gave us a pretty good deal for a March wedding $595 for 5 hours.

Has anyone heard good/bad things about them?

Re: A Bride's DJ Service?

• kendersonkenderson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They're on my radar for my October wedding.  Seems like a good deal, and they seem nice enough.  Sorry I don't have more of an opinion to offer you.  I haven't heard anything good or bad about them.

Tigers love pepper...they hate cinnamon Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with them. Are they a newer company? Let us know what you find out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I think they're an established company...The owner used to work for another company and started this one without all the bells and whistles to keep her overhead low and be able to offer good prices.  She was very easy to talk to and I just didn't want this to be a "to good to be true" situation. 

I think we are going to go with them, so I'll let you know how things go :)
  • starlite21lstarlite21l member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am going with them for my wedding in May.  So far everything has been wonderful!  Diana replies to questions and emails fast including on weekends.  All of their Dj's have done over 200 weddings and come highly recommended.  They have a blog and facebook page where they post song suggestions for different dances.  They also list different ideas to make your wedding more unique and specific to you.  I would suggest looking into them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards