Destination Weddings Discussions

Merry Christmas Ladies!!

Merry Christmas!  Hope everyone has a great day!  We've finished round one of presents, just between the two of us.

Enjoy your families everyone!

Re: Merry Christmas Ladies!!

• Merry Christmas gals!!! Wishing you all a great day :)

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Merry Christmas!   I can't believe it's already Christmas?!?!  Hope all you lovely ladies have a memorable day!
  • Merry Christmas Ladies!  We are about to head to FI's parents house at the beach.  It hasn't started snowing in Raleigh yet but they are calling for an inch or two even at the beach. YAY!!!! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!!

• Merry Christmas everyone!!

My parents are here, and we've already opened stockings and presents, and ate breakfast! Now it's my turn to clean up the kitchen, then the relaxing starts for the day! :) I hope that everyone enjoys their holidays!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_merry-christmas-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:0881dcb9-0338-4e11-a827-e42d18bffbc9Post:912b4060-9e83-48cf-acbd-c1840e73e6d6">Re: Merry Christmas Ladies!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Merry Christmas Ladies!  We are about to head to FI's parents house at the beach.  It hasn't started snowing in Raleigh yet but they are calling for an inch or two even at the beach. YAY!!!!  I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!!
    Posted by aukelly[/QUOTE]

Christmas on the beach....now that's MY kind of Christmas!!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday!!!
    DW Siggy Challenge - Wedding Shoes
    Wedding Shoes
    Photobucket
    Marrying my sweetheart in Holden Beach, NC on July 12, 2011!! ~Lindsay~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
    My Planning Bio - UPDATED 9-29-10
  • Merry Christmas Ladies!! I everyone has enjoyed a blessed and joyous holiday with family. 

Warmly,

Samantha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards