New York-Western

Guest baskets

Hi ladies!
   What are you planning on putting in your guest welcome bags for out of town guests that are staying in hotels? Thanks :-)
Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!

Re: Guest baskets

• Reno1196Reno1196 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The majority of my guests are from out of town, so I am doing a Buffalo themed basket. I am putting Anchor Bar Sauce, Buffalo water, Buffalo Wing Nuts, a bottle of Flying Bison beer, and Loganberry. I think everyone will enjoy it. Premier gourmet has a bunch of Buffalo themed items. Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Good idea, I think I'm going to include some loganberry... yum!  I'm going to try to find a tourist map (many cities have these for free) and include info on places to visit (I did this on my wedding site as well, if you need ideas see: http://karenmoronski.org/wedding/buffalo/index.html).  I may try to find some coupons for food and activities, since most of my out of town people are my fellow grad students at U of M.  Depending on your theme you can also include some tie in with that.  My one friend had a 50s themed wedding, so she included old types of candy and the little glass bottles of coca cola.

Where did you get a block of rooms?  I got the Hyatt downtown.
    October 2010 September SC - 1st Anniversary Plans:
    Trip to Prague & bring home furbaby when we get back
    imageimage
    ~ Karen ~
    **Wedding/House/Travel Bio **
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is always good idea to include stuff to in the area to do. I would say water or even sports drink.  Also some munchies or food. I really like the buffalo theme idea.   
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    Love the ideas! Thanks! I am in Rochester, so something with that theme would be really fun.
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards