Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: AW Thursday

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have anything today but I wanted to say congratulations to all the Knotties on all their hard work this week!  I might not be on much today because it's the end of the six weeks and I was stupid and gave tests all week. 
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to our venue tonight to do our food and wine tasting!  Yay!  And then we are setting up our details meeting.  It is starting to feel so real now!  Also, one of my BM's was supposed to come over last weekend and help me make a cardbox.  She was sick, but now she is going to do it for us as a wedding present.  I'm so excited to see it!  And my bachelorette party is in three weeks! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Have fun at your tasting Sarah!

FI took me out to the melting pot last night as a belated V day dinner/ mark 2 months to the wedding.  It was so good!  I aslo decided on what I'm wearing to my shower next weekend. Now I just need to find out what to wear for the B party.
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sparking - mine is in 3 weeks too!  March 12?
  • edited December 2011
    Mine is March 11! :-)

Anniversary

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    Aw that's too bad.  I'm way excited for mine!
  • edited December 2011
    What are you doing for yours Brianna?

Anniversary

• MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Mine for this week: 

Rehearsal Dinner Invites - done!

FI had 2 interviews in 2 weeks and so far they love him!  He has one more today in Dallas, but I hope he gets the one in Houston since that's where we are now.

• edited December 2011
    Mine is that we are closing on our house next Friday and going to Cancun in 20 days!

March is going to be an awesome month!!
  • edited December 2011
    Sadly I don't have anything. We are working on getting the small details in order but it's all up in the air still. Have fun at you B-parties!! Mine's at the end of March! Early I know.
  • edited December 2011
    Y'all all have so much exciting wedding stuff coming up!! I can't believe all your weddings are finally almost here!! I can't wait to see all the pics :)
  • edited December 2011
    YAY congrats ladies!  My bach party is supposed to be the first weekend in March.  I may change it though.  I am not sure what to do about it. :o(   My first bridal shower is Saturday and I am so excited!  I spent time with my grandmother and we finalized the sweetheart table, sign-in table, RB pillow and FG pomander!!  So many little details!
  • edited December 2011
    Tiffany - That sounds like an awesome month!! Have fun moving in and in Cancun!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Lauren!

Congrats to everyone on your AW's!   It's getting exciting on here again.... it seems like forever since we've had a regular poster get married!
  • edited December 2011
    Tiffany, where are you staying in Cancun?
  • edited December 2011
    Manda - We are staying at the Omni resort.  Our company chose it so hopefully it's nice.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:24cf19c4-9758-49f2-8006-0a6bd4f9ea53Post:fc50c823-f263-4b9f-926e-51cace7e6600">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]  It's getting exciting on here again.... it seems like forever since we've had a regular poster get married!
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I agree...it does seem like forever. And then a lot of them that got married recently (within the last 6-9 months) have left us! </div><div>
    </div><div>Y'all better stick around after you're married :)

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Amanda - Congrats on all the detail checks!  I'm doing my bach party the first weekend in March, it's actually the same day as my shower.  Hope you have fun at your shower!  
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on everyone's AW's!!!! How exciting!!!

I don't have anything for today.
  • bethlovesjimbethlovesjim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridesmaid Dresses CHECK!

Unless I'm forgetting something, the only thing left to decide on/book is the flower girl dress!

Yesterday my invitation paper came in from Cards and Pockets... LOOOOOOVE IT!  I cant wait to AW the final product.

From here on out, I have a TON of DIY to do.

To end my AW... My Grandmother, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on the day of my engagement party, went to the Dr. and found out her tumor shrunk!!!!  and her "markers" (whatever that is) went from 2000 to 500.    I'm overjoyed, and praying that she continues to get better.  I REALLY want her to be there on my big day, and I want her to feel well enough to enjoy the day with me.

my BM dresses... In RED
    http://www.billlevkoff.com/style/bridesmaid-dress/586#
    first camping trip engagement
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-thursday-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:24cf19c4-9758-49f2-8006-0a6bd4f9ea53Post:5ee0334d-63bf-493b-a202-e06bf0cab164">Re: AW Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bridesmaid Dresses CHECK! Unless I'm forgetting something, the only thing left to decide on/book is the flower girl dress! Yesterday my invitation paper came in from Cards and Pockets... LOOOOOOVE IT!  I cant wait to AW the final product. From here on out, I have a TON of DIY to do. To end my AW... My Grandmother, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on the day of my engagement party, went to the Dr. and found out her tumor shrunk!!!!  and her "markers" (whatever that is) went from 2000 to 500.    I'm overjoyed, and praying that she continues to get better.  I REALLY want her to be there on my big day, and I want her to feel well enough to enjoy the day with me. my BM dresses... In RED <a href="http://www.billlevkoff.com/style/bridesmaid-dress/586#" rel='nofollow'>http://www.billlevkoff.com/style/bridesmaid-dress/586#</a>
    Posted by bethlovesjim[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Congrats on the good news about your grandmother! That's awesome!</div><div>
    </div><div>And I love the BM dresses, very pretty!

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Tiffany - I'm sure it will be! 
    Lauren - Thanks and have fun too!
    Beth - Very pretty BM dress!  Great news about your grandmother!

Oh yes ladies...I updated my bio, but I'll post my invites here. :~)

• edited December 2011
    We are going to take our e-pics with Colton @ the Fort Worth Stockyards on Sunday so hopefully I will have some pics so show you all!
    My Bio(Updated 4/29/2011) Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Amanda - LOVE your invites!

Beth - Very pretty BM dresses!   I'm working on ordering a Bill Levkoff dress right now for a wedding that I'm in in September.  
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    Woo hoo!! Congrats on everyone's AW's and a special woo-hoo to Beth's grandmother.

In other news, I am going to run for president.  Sealed
    edited December 2011
    Beth,
    That is so awesome about your grandmother! 
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations to everyone, some awesome stuff going on!

Mine is that I have an interview tomorrow! It doesn't pay well at all, and it's not a professional-level position with the title of "librarian," but it *is* in an arts library, and it's in DFW! This is the first time there's been a job in my field in this area in, like, three years! And the benefits seem to be pretty good, AND, I actually know the person who will be interviewing me! And all my references know him too, this is the first time I've ever had that kind of an "in" for any position! I didn't want to put anything on my Facebook since I'm actually FB friends with they guy doing the hiring, so if you ladies could think good thoughts for me tomorrow, I would really appreciate it!
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck Anna!!

Anniversary

edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Beth that's great news about your grandmother!  My bridesmaids are wearing Bill Levkoff too!

Amanda - Love your invites!

Anna - Good Luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards