New Hampshire

Florist for Jaffrey area...

Hello, I have been lurking around here and am looking for some ideas for a florist for southern NH. I am planning a NH summer wedding at the Shattuck and Cath of the Pines ...I have found these three places

COLLS GARDEN CENTER

BOUGHS OF HOLLY

DAFFODILS FLOWERS

anyone have experiences or reccomendations? 

Re: Florist for Jaffrey area...

• edited December 2011
    I'm going through Coll's and Bonnie is fantastic.  I'm not sure if she's considered cheap as my budget is so small it's almost a joke, but she's was able to get almost everything I needed in (we'll just do silks for the throw boquet and things like that to save $).  I would highly recommend Bonnie.

Also Cathedral took Boughs of Holly out of their vendor book because they had a lot of bad recommendations, but you can still try them.

GL!
  • kritten7kritten7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    20 mins away from Jaffrey is New Ipswich and there is a new florist in town and her name is Cyndi Babin. Her shop is called Wildflorwers and she is AMAZING!!! Not only are we using her for our flowers but she is also doing our cupcakes and two tire cake! She has really great ideas and is really easy going! She has a fan page on Facebook, just search WILDFLOWERS, where you can see a bunch of pictures of her cakes and flowers!  Also, all of the shop info is there as well on the page! She also sets everything up at the reception/ceremony facilities (we are having our reception at Hidden Hills in Rindge)!
    Good luck and definitely give her a try!
  • edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!!! I really appreciate it! And just based off your reccomendations I will totally take Boughs of Holly off my list!
  • lrdespres17lrdespres17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Colls!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 140 Invitedimage 72 Ready to Partyimage 0 Party Poopersimage 68 MIA image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards