Ohio-Cleveland

videographer

Hi ladies. I see lots of advice regarding photographers, but little regarding videographers. Anyone know of a reasonable option for videographers? My budget is <$1000. I only need coverage for the ceremony and probably the first 2 hours of the reception (all in one location).
Everything I've googled, seems ridiculous... or maybe my expectations are not realistic. Please help!

Re: videographer

• KellyS01KellyS01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Fraley Memory Productions/Memories Unlimited Videography.  It is the same company but they switched names recently so both are used.  Their FB page is https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Memories-Unlimited-Videography/102939794725?sk=wall

According to their info page, the ceremony and 3 hours of reception is $600 and goes up from there.  They are friends of mine and do great work and are a lot of fun to work with.  They also have a blog if you want to see more of their stuff.  The website for that is under the "info" section on FB.

GL!
  • fleapharmdfleapharmd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is the perfect amount of time I was looking for. I will check them out. THANKS!
  • LPandCPLPandCP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Pixer Productions, too.  We used them and were very happy with our video.  Tony's prices are very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I found mine on Craigslist, we met him in person. He does nice work, response quickly & cost $600 for 6 hours. Check it out, http://visitmichael.com/video/
  • ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about having a family member hold a camcorder on a stand during the ceremony? I've been to A LOT of weddings where they've done that. For $600, I'm not sure the quality of work you're going to get. Certainly most experienced vendors are charging almost $1000 more. We've looked into videographers, and they're at least $1500 - $2000. I'd keep the money and use it toward something else in your wedding plans. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards