Snarky Brides

Fvck this morning!

Good morning everyone. I hope yours is going better than mine.

I woke up early to study for my noon exam to discover that Guinness had had diarhea in his kennel all over the nice new bed he just got. Fine, it's not his fault. So first I get him all cleaned up and bathed because of course he had it all over him. Then I got to clean the bedding. I had to leave the dog bed to try in the tub, so I got to wash my hair in the sink.

So, I start studying for my Saturday noon exam. First off, whoever decided on having Saturday exams officially sucks. Then I log-in the check the bus tracker to see when the first bus is coming for me to get to campus. Buses run on limited routes on Saturdays but it's normally not a problem because my bus still runs. Oh, but some asshat decided to drop the Saturday runs during exam time to save money. Because the school is only required to have full runs when school is "in session" which exams don't qualify for. Anyone who could give me a ride is at work and can't. So that means I get to walk the 2 miles to campus to take my exam. It's not too far, except the entire walk is along the highway, with no sidewalks. Joy.

Sorry, just needed to vent.

Re: Fvck this morning!

• Oh, OOTB, That so sucks. I'm sorry! I hope your test is easy and that makes it all better!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Man OOTD that sucks, I'm sorry. I hope Guinness is okay. And that sounds like our system here. Exams start at 7:25 but busses don't even start running until 7:30. Seriously? Eff you city bus! This morning I have been trying to schedule the spa day H got me for valentines day but I can't get a hold of them ugh. We are about to go to my favorite store in the whole wide world - Lowes! And no that wasn't sarcastic lol. We are getting moulding and returning plants that died and I'll probably walk around looking for more projects ha ha. My H hates going to lowes with me lol. We're going out tonight in celebration of our six months! Woot woot! H's idea actually =) Have a great weekend everyone!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Good morning ladies.
    That blows, OOTB.  I hope you ace your exam.
    I love Lowe's too, Shay.  DH has demolished the deck, and we're planning what to do in its place.  I wish I could plant my flowers and vegetables, but we're supposed to get 1 to 3 inches of snow tonight, so it's still too early.

Have a great day, everyone!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Morning Ladies!

Sorry OOTB, hope the doggies ok.

Yesterday DH surprised me at work, so we went to a nice dinner. After he bought us a really nice sheet and comforter set from Restoration Hardware.

Today it's off to LOWES, must be the place to be, for a chainsaw to take care of the tree out back.

Lets ALL hang out at Lowes!
  • Morning Ladies!

KD, I don't have a Lowes, so I'll come to yours.

OOTB, Be safe walking along the highway. Eek! Good luck on your test.

I am finishing up the very last of my work, then I have an awards thing this afternoon. I got second place in my school's creative writing contest. I've gotta go beat up whoever beat me ;)
  • Come on over Jas!

If you dont have a Lowes what do you have?
  • We have a brand new shopping center nearby - Lowes, Kohls, Costco, BJs Brewpub, Chipotle, Noodles, SmashBurger.  It's heaven.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Morning. Last night was pretty much the best GTG in the history of TK. However I believe I had one too many beers. I forget I don't/can't drink like I used to in college. Once I get off my ass I'll post some pictures :) Today is Home Depot day for us! Then heading over to Menominee to watch my brothers play baseball. (bonus points to anyone that can pronounce Menominee.)
  • Oh and OOTB- our campus bus was the same way. Sucked when I had 7am work shifts too. Can you bum a ride from anyone?
  • GTG! Without ME! Who was there, I want pics now!

BTW- why do you hate your real estate agent? Things still going ahead with the house, right?
  • Yeah. Things are still going forward, but he just sucks at responding to phone calls/emails.  We need to get Home Depot in to measure for the carpet and patio door (and countertops) before May 15th.  The bank needs an estimate before we close so it can get rolled into the loan.   BUT the REA has to be there to let them into the house.  So I'm playing middle man between him and the two contractors, and it's annoying me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fvck-this-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1fe0281-ce3c-4001-bacf-a9cc313a7c38Post:63776a7c-b9fe-4803-859b-aa513851c3ed">Re: Fvck this morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah. Things are still going forward, but he just sucks at responding to phone calls/emails.  We need to get Home Depot in to measure for the carpet and patio door (and countertops) before May 15th.  The bank needs an estimate before we close so it can get rolled into the loan.   BUT the REA has to be there to let them into the house.  So I'm playing middle man between him and the two contractors, and it's annoying me.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hear you, I have a standard when I'm dealing with people if they dont respond to me. But at this stage in the game, you cant get away with that.

I still want pictures!!
  • Aww not a good morning for OOTB :( That sucks. My university used to pull that crap too. And of course the only day the bus won't run/leaves early is the day that all your friends/roommates have disappeared and can't give you a ride that will last a whole 5 minutes.

Today is a fun craft fair with my parents and then massive cleaning. Tomorrow H and I are going out to a fancy dinner for our 2 year anniversary and then getting some plants to make the "mommy garden" in our front yard.
  • Good morning!

I randomly spent 3 hours working on a project for school last night (12-3am).
    I just got on a kick and kept going...

In other news, my grandmothers brother died last night, and there's a pretty good possibility it could be on the same day as my big final presentation for my capstone class. Luckily it's a group thing, so hopefully my teacher won't be a butt about me possibly missing...
  • Happy anniversary Katie!
  • Thanks everyone. I feel much better now. It is sunny and 75 so a great day for a walk. And I pretty much made that exam my bitch. I went out for a beer with friends afterwards and then FI got off work and could come get me.

Guinness seems perfectly fine now. Just bouncing off the walls. Thank god I bought a machine washable dog bed. Also, I want to personally thank whoever invented febreeze. The house no longer smells like dog crap.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_fvck-this-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e1fe0281-ce3c-4001-bacf-a9cc313a7c38Post:12b2ed07-1b85-4997-b960-f0c47eeaf9f8">Re: Fvck this morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks everyone. I feel much better now. It is sunny and 75 so a great day for a walk. <strong>And I pretty much made that exam my bitch.</strong> I went out for a beer with friends afterwards and then FI got off work and could come get me. Guinness seems perfectly fine now. Just bouncing off the walls. Thank god I bought a machine washable dog bed. Also, I want to personally thank whoever invented febreeze. The house no longer smells like dog crap.
    Posted by OutOfTheBlue612[/QUOTE]

Awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards