Rhode Island

Forty 1 North

hi ladies i was wondering if forty 1 north is a great place for a reception .... any opinions or suggestions or even reveiws

Re: Forty 1 North

• edited December 2011
    I love it there when I go to eat! They have a gorgeous space upstairs for a reception and the food is delicious. I have never been to a wedding there but it's a gorgeous venue and has a fantastic view!
  • lwolf2001lwolf2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is currently under construction and might be done by this July
  • edited December 2011

Really thanks, that probably explains why i call and got no answer i was curcious ..... it look very interesting for a reception any opinions ..... my wedding will be a small one .....

• edited December 2011
    I wonder if they do small weddings on the outdoor pier thing they have which is right on the water.  It is really cool, very modern. 
  • edited December 2011
    i just hope i can contact them .... to see the place and hear their prices ..... i think its a great place for a reception ..... it looks very modern from the pictures i have seen and that fits my finance ...... however i would probably still want to have my ceremony at the chanler ...... or somewhere that looks like that ...... i open they reopen soon so i can go there ......
  • edited December 2011
    Their weddings are fabulous! There are some pics from a wedding that was held there on my photogs blog (I feel like an expert on RI venues from looking at her blog so much!). Her clients did their ceremony at the Hyatt on GOat Island, then went to 41 for the reception. www.zenobia-studios.com/blog, then hit Topics, then 41 North to see...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards