Ohio-Cleveland

Flowers - Please Help!

I feel that I am pretty knowledgeable about most aspects of wedding planning...except flowers! I have nooo idea about what makes a good florist, etc. I know that I am getting married at the end of August and that I would like bouquets that aren't so so structured and made up of Asiatic lilies along with other flowers to compliment them. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good florist that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for flowers?

We are getting married in Canton, so Akron-area florists would probably be best.

Thanks in advance!

Kim

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flowers - Please Help!

• chefsteph8228chefsteph8228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I will tell you an amazing florist but she is up in strongsville but she might deliver down to canton for you.  She has a wedding package for $499 and i used to work for her.  She is doing my wedding and she is absolutly amazing!  She has been in the business for over 30 years and is a great florist and knows everything there is to know about flowers.  Her name is Mai-ly and her shop is called Roses and more in strongsville her website is www.roses999andmore.com check her out!  Her phone number is 440-238-8223 you say her name my lee its just spelled mai-ly.  Hope that helps ya out!  Hope you check her out too!  Not only is she a close friend but an amazing florist!

Stephanie
    *CHEFSTEPH82*
  • nchoujaa0711nchoujaa0711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Baumann's florist in Hudson/Stow is incredible. The lady is so sweet and she is super affordable. She is throwing in a ton of freebies for me, like a free fake bouquet to throw and other things like that! She did my best friend's wedding in September and her flowers were beautiful and didn't die/wilt for another week or so at least! Plus, after you meet with her she gives you free flowers to take home all the time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards