Snarky Brides

Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE

LETS DO THIS!!

We can talk about both at the same time, lets rehash our opinions and discuss whats going on.

tonight is going to be brilliant.

Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE

• I dont watch Walking Dead :(
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • You watch the first one so thats ok :) You should try it out though, its REALLY good!
  • Also I am DVR'ing Boardwalk because I want to watch VH1 Divas support the troops, because I need to break out the decorations from the bsement and make it all xmas up in here.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Its half christmassy in here right now and its very comfortable, though the gigantic father christmas is staring at me.
  • I wish we could still watch BE. We got to where Jimmy had to skip town, then had to get rid of our movie channels. Bummer.

I've been watching TWD marathon. It's great. Gory and heart-racing, but totally awesome. The camp was just attacked while they were looking for Merle and it had my heart racing.

Also, I'm kind of bummed that Daryl is such a tool. Or, at least he is at this point. I love him in Boondock Saints so I want to love his character in TWD.
  • That really sucks that you had to get rid of the channels seshat :( we only just got AMC here in canada and I would die to have to go without it again.

I really love TWD though, it has its ups and downs but its just very gripping. I wish they stayed closer to the original story though
  • Uuuugh Im going to miss BE so much, This show has grown on me so much. I think its beautiful.
  • We got HBO so we could watch True Blood. Then BE started and had us hooked but we just couldn't keep up because fvkcing Comcast raised the rates.

I don't know the original TWD story, and it's probably best. I get annoyed when stories are changed up.
  • wtf is this a van alden crazy army?!
  • Question. Are they calling the walkers geeks? Or am I hearing them wrong? I must have missed why they call them that.
  • They are, I dont remember WHY they call them that to be honest but they are never called zombies I dont think. Just the dead, walkers and geeks.
  • Wow.. that is so sad (what nucky is talking about)
  • I am kind of sad no one else is watching this with me right now.
  • I'm watching it with you in spirit.
  • Oh, God, then edn of this episode is giving me the creeps.  I can't stand the sound of all of those flies.
  • I'm here for TWD! I was almost late - driving is crazy out there today. We're having a blizzard which is so much more fun when you're inside by your Christmas tree :-)

Anyways - ready for the finale!! I'm sad it's already over.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-empire-walking-dead-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5b8dbca0-3f2c-4808-9a95-63ee7a400fb4Post:bd42080f-9160-4763-a495-4ef4dce6aefd">Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here for TWD! I was almost late - driving is crazy out there today. We're having a blizzard which is so much more fun when you're inside by your Christmas tree :-) Anyways - ready for the finale!! I'm sad it's already over.
    Posted by pixiedust84[/QUOTE]
    Pixie, please send your blizzard to NYC in time for a school closing. Kthnx!
  • Any theories on what he injects the blonde chick with tonight. I'm split between it being some sort of imunity vaccine and let her get bit or to make her a zombie so he has something to test on.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-empire-walking-dead-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5b8dbca0-3f2c-4808-9a95-63ee7a400fb4Post:04fdd768-0ecf-4f17-8b66-45a1c731de20">Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE : Pixie, please send your blizzard to NYC in time for a school closing. Kthnx!
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

I'll do my best. Snowdays anywhere make me happy even if I don't get them :-)
    Photobucket
  • Uuugh I missed the first couple minutes of TWD because of BE :(
  • It's okay Nebb - it was a flash back to the beginning and how the main dude's partner tried to take him with him but couldn't. So he left him locked in his room and left.
    Photobucket
  • I saw that but I didnt know how much I missed.
  • You probably just missed the recap of last week's episode. You know it by heart so you'll do okay :-)
    Photobucket
  • I would like to know where the suicides are, where they are housed.
  • That's what I was thinking.  Also, does Shane have to waste the wine by slugging it back in the shower?

WTF is up with the blonde chick.  I'm getting nervous.
  • I vaguely recall seeing someone on the net posting that future down the road the dead underground start coming up, so I would be worried.
  • Me too! I'm hoping it's just the drinking that's making her sick.
    Photobucket
  • Now Rick's a buzzkill.  Jeez.

What ever happened to the black guy in the beginning?  I hope he's okay.
  • DId Shane's family get eaten?  Or did he just replace them with Rick's fam?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards