Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

B pics pricing?

Maybe I just have sticker shock, but I was surprised by some pricing I saw for B-pics at a bridal show the other day. And I live in Wi so I know its more in other places, but what did those of you who did B-pics pay AND what was included?

Thanks!!

Re: B pics pricing?

• edited December 2011
    I was lucky enough to find a photog in my area who would come to my home to do the shoot. Her price was $300 for her travel and set up, 2 hours of unlimited shots and outfit changes. I also received my images on a CD with written copyright release.

I have heard of some other b-pic photogs who do marathon sessions, with a group of clients all getting b-pics done in the same day, and offer a discounted price. I know some knotties on a local board near me got together and did theirs with the same photog on the same day. Check your local to see if the ladies there know of any photogs who offer this. Best of Luck.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes that is one of the cheaper places that I found, one that does several in a day.  But I am going to keep looking. Thanks!
  • Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marathons are a great way to get cheaper pricing. If you find a photographer that you love but is out of your price range speak with them about setting up a marathon to reduce the costs. Posting on your local board asking who would like to join always works! ;)
  • edited December 2011

My photographer charges $550 for her two hour session and a coffee table album and a slideshow. I am doing my session in July for my September wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards