Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Tasty Tuesday!! Eggs

Hi all! Bringing back the Tasty Tuesday post (sorry I was slacking!)... so eggs. How do you eat eggs? Do you have any great recipes for eggs?

I just made my first fried egg this morning! It was really good and so easy to make. I've been eating hardboiled eggs on my salads too, it seems to make them more filling. I think they only have 80 or 90 calories too, so a good snack. 
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tasty Tuesday!! Eggs

• Options
    I haven't tried this yet, but it's on my to eat list :)http://www.wearenotmartha.com/2012/01/avocado-spinach-egg-salad/
    I'm not a big fan of eggs. The only way I realy ever eat them is scrambled or deviled.
  • Options
    I lovvvvve eggs! I like them anyway but my favorite is pickled eggs! Sometimes I'll call my mom to make them for me because she makes them the best!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    I love eggs!  I love deviled ages and I love egg salad!  Even though it probably makes them way less healthy when you mix them with miricle whip lol!

For my egg salad I just hardboil the eggs, dice them using an egg slicer, and then add a spoonful of miricle whip (amount depends on how many eggs obvi Smile and I generally just guesstimate lol).  I add a dash of salt and pepper and then add some relish.  So yummy!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • Options
    Sam I love relish in my egg salad too!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    FI and I eat eggs a lot. We like them over hard. Then we usually put them in wraps with peppers and onions or spinach. Sometimes we add turkey bacon or ham. Yummy!
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I like to make little frittata like things in a muffin pan so I can have an easy breakfast a few days a week. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My FI taught me to traet eggs as a protein instead of just a breakfast food.  With spices, salt and pepper . . .i don't know why but it made me view them very differently.

My favorite way to eat them is hard boiled or omlette style with lots of yummy things.  Tomatoes, some luchmeat or ham, or some salsa.  Yummmmm
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We live on egg white crepes on the weekends.  1 cup oats, 1 1/2 cups egg whites and blend will make about 6 crepes (2 servings), and we fill them with berries, bananas or apples and low-cal syrup.  They're super healthy too  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards