Chit Chat

Wedding Magazines

i love flipping through bridal and wedding magazines- something about it just makes me happy and even more excited, BUT they're so darn expensive at the stand, so I want to subscribe to one or two. Does anyone have any recommendations, favorite magazines or suggestions?

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Magazines

• I second Amazon. I got a Rolling Stones subscription for a buck. They always run specials. 

My mom LOVES TK's magazine. 
  • If you've got a frequent flyer membership, bridal magaizines might be on the list of subscriptions you can get. I got a free subscription to Bridal Guide from someone's link on TK.
  • I worked in a library for a few years and libraries subscribe to TONS of magazines.  Ours had a Brides subscription and they would only keep a years worth for patrons.  Once they were ready to discard an issue, they gave it to me.  

So granted, they were a year old when I got them, but wedding styles really don't change that much and they were free!  So for anyone looking for old issues of ANY magazine, I'd say there is no harm in checking with your local library Smile
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-magazines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:2c634e41-c1d7-41a4-be9c-f8ce90a73fb5Post:0f80558a-c74f-4a5a-9464-84eb368ee649">Re: Wedding Magazines</a>:
    [QUOTE]Go to Amazon. Their subscriptions are soooo much less than cover price! I think "Brides" is only around 12 bucks a year. <strong>The Knot's magazine is wonderful. It's HUGE and you really get your money's worth.</strong>
    Posted by RetreadBride[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>My only problem with the TK magazine (other than the fact that it was 15 bucks) was that there was only a couple things that I hadn't already seen on the site. I did enjoy it though, and I'd probably buy it anyways on a regular basis if it was like, 7 or 8 bucks.</div>
  • RetreadBride:I had no idea amazon has mag subscriptions! And I confess I've never read TK, I actually didn't know it was a magazine and I've never seen it at the stand. Julbgordo: I will def head over to my library and see if they've got anything destined for the dumpster. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards