South Carolina-Charleston
Options

day-of coordinator

I posted this on the SC board, but was told I might get a better response here.

Can anyone recommend a down-to-earth, competent day-of/week-of wedding coordinator in the Charleston area? Wedding is on Johns Island if that makes a difference.

thanks!

Re: day-of coordinator

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rory Metz of Jubilation did a fantastic job for my daughters wedding.
    http://www.jubilationsc.com/
  • Options
    TuppervipTuppervip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Lyn Small with Palmetto Event Services.  She came highly recommended and we are enjoying working with her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vicki - just curious, where is your venue? I am also thinking I'll need a day-of coordinator for the venue I'm looking to have my reception (also on John's Island). Britt&Chad - do you mind saying what they charged you? Would love to get a rough idea on ballpark costs.
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just an FYI, see the post I put above about a possible coordinator. I don't have experience with her as a wedding coordinator, but I do as an event attendee!
  • Options
    khemmert12khemmert12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm a little surprised to hear that about Lyn at Palmetto Event Services.  My cousin used her a few years ago and it didn't work out well.  She forgot to order half of the stuff for the tent...it was a complete mess.

We're using Megan at Luke Wilson's but I've had friends use (and heard great things about) Katherine Miller, Yoj Events, Charleston Celebrations and WED

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards