Connecticut

Fantasia Wedding and Baquet Facility

Does anyone have any experiences here? We thought we had our location picked out but that didn't really work out. Now were running around and obviously there are not a lot of available places. Hows the food,recently remodeled,staff, venue for pictures etc? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Re: Fantasia Wedding and Baquet Facility

• herb0622herb0622 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception there. The food is good and they have a wide variety to choose from, based on the package you choose. I really liked the decor and the fact that you had your own bar and bartenders, if there happens to be another wedding there at the same time. I have dealt with Ivan and Patty there and both have been very accomodating. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

I saw in the Hartford Advocate that Aqua turf in southington is have a free seminar with free food and bar in which they are giving advise on how to choose your venue and other needs for our reception. I am going and its on the 25th of Feb. Give them a call.

• edited December 2011
    I had my senior prom there in 2003. It was nice but nothing special, and the food was good. I don't know if they've renovated since then.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My prom was there in 2000, so it may have changed, but I thought it was pretty good. One thing to keep in mind depending on what time of year your big day, is that they do A LOT of proms. The night of ours, there was a wedding in the other room & some kids from my prom kept trying to go in & join the wedding (I'm sure in search of cocktails). They didn't seem to do a good job keeping the two parties seperate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards