Kentucky-Louisville

Photography

I cannot decide on a photographer. Does anyone have any suggestions or reviews on photographers? I am looking for one between $1500-2000

Re: Photography

• edited December 2011
    Scroll down..... I think you will find what you are looking for. There are several thread regarding Photographers below.
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are also a number of threads on the Kentucky board with vendor reviews, including photographers.  I'd recommend looking through both boards.[url]http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=86[/url]
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    You cannot go wrong with Photography by Sara or Monarch Photography.Know both of them well, both personally and professionally.  Fantastic people.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree.
  • msanders09msanders09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to throw in my wedding photographer Courtney Reece. Her husband and mine are great friends and I've gotten to know her really well both professionally and personally and she's awesome. She really really loves what she does and her work is amazing! Also I know she has packages around your budget price, or at least can customize one for you. You should definitely contact her!
  • millieandsheamillieandshea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have also heard great things about courtny reece. I also like redtreephotography.com and jamesbyrdphotography.com.
  • edited December 2011
    The photographer I used is Sara Petty. Her website is www.photographybysara.com My budget was about the same as yours. She was amazing! My pics turned out beautiful...she took SO many! She is very personal and laid back which I loved. I felt like she was my friend, not just some person following me around with a camera. She made me laugh when I was getting tired of smiling so my smiles were real. She was fun and laid back and so easy to work with!! I highly recommend her!
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ashley.  Did you post a full set of vendor reviews after your wedding?  There are a lot of brides on here still looking for vendor information & it could be very helpful.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    I have seen Monarch's name on here a lot. I am using Innovatory Photography.

• We used Hands up Visuals in Louisville for our wedding. Brad Luttrell, our photographer, was great! I hate getting my picture taken, but he really put me at ease. The price was very reasonable and the pictures turned out wonderful! I have had so many compliments on them. We love them!

Here is the link: http://handsupvisuals.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards