March 2013 Weddings
Options

It's a Girl! (OT)

I just had to share with you ladies, FI is a farmer and we have crops as well as hogs. A couple days ago he brought a runt piglet up to the house that wouldn't nurse. I'm pretty sure he thought it would die, it was a girl so we named her Peppa. I got colostrum from the feed store and have been religiously feeding her with a baby bottle every couple hours and she's doing great now! So here's our newest little pet Peppa, she'll move out to the garage when she's a bit bigger, and then to my barn with the sheep and chickens. =)
siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's a Girl! (OT)

• Options
    CUTE!!! I love baby animals :-) I remember in high school my friend and I were at her bf's house and he showed us a baby calf whose mom died during the birth.. he was so adorable! They fed him from a bucket with a nipple thing on it. We named him George, haha. They actually got kinda attached to him and decided to keep him around as the bull (they raise the cows for meat). I wonder if he's still around!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    How stinkin cute!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards