Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Cake Lady!

Hey Girls- I'm looking for a good cake lady in Cleveland. Bakeries can sometimes get kind of expensive, and I found one but she's 2 hours away. Any suggestions??

Re: Cake Lady!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using a bakery-  but they are really reasonable!   The cake was by far the best we tasted (out of five).and awesome for the price.   I think it's $500 for 300 or 350 servings?  We are doing a 3 tiered cake to serve 100, and then sheet cakes for the rest.

Oh- and it's Becker's in Fairview.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Breads and Beyond, located in Parma, does basic cake flavors and simple decoration for $1.75/slice. That is who we used.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have ordered my cake from Wild Flour Bakery in Rocky River. Their cake is awesome, everyone there is nice and their prices are affordable! They made our budget work and I am very happy that we have ordered our cake from this bakery . Check them out!

Also, thye give you a big box of cake to take home and sample. Yummy and fun :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stay away from White Flour Cake shoppe in la place. They use cake mix and they charge up to 12 dollars per slice!!!!! Not to mention they charge 25 for a cake tasting. Not worth it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Try Cakes by Christina at http://www.cakesbychristina.net

She is in Kent, Ohio - like 50 minutes from Cleveland.  Her cake is really, really good.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're on the west side, Olaf's Daughter's bakery is amazing. She makes amazing treats and they're beautiful and she's very reliable. SHe'll work with you on a budget. She's in North Olmstead and I'm on the far east side, so I dont know if I'll be able to hire her but I really want to!!  

Trust your heart, love knows the way. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wild Flour in Rocky river. Second Choice for us was Bridget Cavanaugh Thibeault
    theflourgil.net  Her cake was awesome too, but when we switched venues they wanted a bakery instead
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards