Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Caterers

Happy Friday,

Im looking for recommendations on cost efficient caterers.  The reception is at the Pgh Opera House, and I am looking to spend between $25-40 a plate.  Vendors that can provide linens and or plates/silverware would be great.

Re: Caterers

• Check out Yes, We Cater.  I used them for my wedding a few months back.  They rent their own linens, tables, and tablewear if needed as well as being able to bar service.  They can meet flexible budgets, ours came to around $30/pp  The food was amazing.  It was buffet style with stations.  We had an Italian pasta station, a Pittsburgh food station, and a salad station, as well as a cookie table.  All the food was wonderful, and they did a great job of being flexible with accomodating our large number of vegetarian guests.  They also did all of the decoration set up/tear down and basically double as a day of coordinator.  For the money, all the services they provide made it totally worth it.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • check out Sweet Sensations LLC. We are using them for out 2013 wedding. they have buffets with two entrees starting at like $23 and their highest buffet is like 49$ (the one we are getting) but comes with tons of stuff like passed appetizers, a platter station,a served  salad course, the dinner food which is a chicken. beef and salmon entrees, and a tiered wedding cake.. plus they include all of our plates, silverware, glasses and all table linens and waitstaff.  They even gave us 10 free uplights and 150 chair cover rentals with this menu. They are in MD, but they cater like everywhere so its def worth a try.
    Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards