Hawaii
Options

Hyatt Regency Waikiki?

Has anyone been to the Hyatt's Na Lea Terrace? We booked our reception there as we wanted to keep everything outside. Nervous about booking without seeing...but it is a done deal! Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hyatt Regency Waikiki?

• Options
    kinibruinkinibruin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi hi hi

is that the terrace next to the jacuzzi & pool bar? you know, where they have the breakfast buffet?

if so, it's really nice because it's overlooking waikiki beach. when people walk by in the walkway on that floor, you can see the tables set up.

but i've seen it where they put the privacy screen and plants that separate the jacuzzi and the special events area and they actually do a pretty good job of separating those 2 areas...

hth!

i love the hyatt waikiki. we stayed there when we had our wedding =) the staff was soooo accomodating. RAVE! =)
    D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you sooo much for your response. I am really very new to the message board thing and rarely come on. I appreciate you getting back to me!! i feel so much better that you have seen it and can confirm that it is very nice. Yes, our reception will be outside on the pool terrace. This is the location that there is a breakfast buffet too. Thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards