Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

I need some help - our photog is having a contest

Our photographers are doing a recap of 2009 with a chance to vote for your favorite photos. We are in here twice, but we love number 23 out of the two. If you have time, browse the site and if you love our pic as much as we do, please vote! We would love to have a print of this photo!

http://www.studio3z.com/blog/?p=5220

Re: I need some help - our photog is having a contest

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I voted for 23.  That picture is awesome with the lights reflecting on the water.  GL!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Voted for 23! They really do incredible work, don't they?? Were they crazy expensive?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just voted! Hope you win!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_need-photog-having-contest?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:0b11619c-85a9-4185-8eae-98a9f17db23aPost:1788245a-1d19-4a39-8aa1-b5a16c514bec">Re: I need some help - our photog is having a contest</a>:
    [QUOTE]Voted for 23! They really do incredible work, don't they?? Were they crazy expensive?
    Posted by paintgirl[/QUOTE]
    i wouldnt say crazy - they are in teh 3-4k range for their largest package. It was worth every penny in my mind. I adore our pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Just voted! Looks like you have a lot of votes, GL and let us know if you win!! LOVE the pic, I would have voted for it anyway.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

My entire budget is $3-4K. Kidding. A little. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    voted, beautiful pics!!
  • Options
    DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Incredible picture! voted for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards