New York-Western

Bridal Shop Recommendations

Please recommnd some shops for a dress with good customer service! A good selection would be nice too.
  Thanks

Re: Bridal Shop Recommendations

• michellep1michellep1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure exactly where you are located, but there's a cute place in Webster, named Tony's Bridal.  It's a small place, and the woman's a little kooky, but shes very very nice and they have a decent selection.  When I went this weekend she showed me some of the dresses she ordered for spring, which was helpful since they were more in line with the type of dress I want.

I also had a great experience at Bridal Belle in Henrietta.  We happened to be able to get in without an appointment, but it was a weekday morning, and I get the idea that they would appreciate appointments.  Our saleslady, Celeste, was very helpful and brought in many gowns that were very close to what I was looking for.  They also just ordered new dresses for Spring that should be in soon.

Saturday I have an appointment at One Enchanted Evening in Fairport, which I have heard nothing but great things about.  My sister got her prom dress there a few years ago and they were very attentive and sweet to her, even though she was only spending a little over $100.

Hope this helps!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Chateau on Wherle Dr.  They provided amazing customer service and they have a huge selection.  They really personalize everything which was great!
    8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are in Buffalo I reccomend MA Carr in Ochard Park. I went to them all and this one ws teh most helpful and had the best selection.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Bridals by D on Main St (near Transit) in Williamsville.  I highly recommend them.  Good luck!
    October 2010 September SC - 1st Anniversary Plans:
    Trip to Prague & bring home furbaby when we get back
    imageimage
    ~ Karen ~
    **Wedding/House/Travel Bio **
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the recommendation for Bridal Chateau.  I got my dress from there as well as my headpiece and was really happy with them.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had a good experience with Bridal Chateau, Victoria's, and I purchased my dress at M.A. Carr.  They were all very helpful.  I loved Bridal Chateau's arrangement of dresses,  they were set up by style instead of Designer which helped out once you found the style that you liked.
  • lroman2005lroman2005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Victoria's Bridal was very nice, they have a few clearance racks also. Christine's Bridal Shoppe has a decent selection but I found their staff to be rather boring & not so helpful. There is a new Alfred Angelo store on Niagara Falls Boulevard and they have a big selection and their consultants are young and very nice! I think I found the dress I want there but am going to check out Bridals by D as I have heard good things about them also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards