Connecticut

Hi!

Good morning! I check the boards here and there and haven't ever really posted so I wanted to introduce myself. After seeing all you ladies have done for planning so far...I think I'm running behind! I better get cracking!

Re: Hi!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome! Though you say haven't planned much, what have you started?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have my venue: Simsbury Inn
    my dress: somewhat Grecian looking and flowy.
    My aunt is doing my flowers.

Still need:
    DJ
    Limo (fiance is taking care of this)
    Hair/Makeup
    Invitations (I think we'll look at soon)
    Bridesmaids dress
    What else???
  • estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_hi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:fa6fb6dd-7e15-4cb3-8e15-458ae6e6cbd6Post:c32becdd-dfdc-4e91-919c-f1071af5f298">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have my venue: Simsbury Inn my dress: somewhat Grecian looking and flowy. My aunt is doing my flowers. Still need: DJ Limo (fiance is taking care of this) Hair/Makeup Invitations (I think we'll look at soon) Bridesmaids dress What else???
    Posted by lpellegrino[/QUOTE]

It sounds like you are doing pretty good!  Do you have a photographer?  Some other things to figure out would be centerpieces, gifts for BM, jewelry and accessories for your dress, and shoes.  When is your wedding? 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    The wedding is May 14th next year. I've reached out to some photographers for info and am collecting it all. I'm waiting to hear back from one more photographer before deciding.
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! The CT knotties are awesome and super helpful.
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats!! DJ might be pretty easy. We interviewed 2 and could have easily gone with either one. The prices were pretty similar too.  Photography was the toughest for us. After lots of interviews, we finally found the perfect one.
    There are a lot of great recs on here. Good luck!

• Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome, looks like you're in good shape.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I'm a newbie too and have gotten so much help from these boards...you can find an answer for everything here!
    My wedding is May 14th too!!! I'm getting married at The Mill on the River in South Windsor.
    It sounds like you are doing great with your planning!  It will all fall into place- good luck and congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I'm a newbie too and have gotten so much help from these boards...you can find an answer for everything here!
    My wedding is May 14th too!!! I'm getting married at The Mill on the River in South Windsor.
    It sounds like you are doing great with your planning!  It will all fall into place- good luck and congrats!

Good, a wedding date twin - we can keep each other in check!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards