Just Engaged and Proposals

Engaged on 12/23/10

My fiance have been dating for three and a half years and we very recently got engaged on the night of December 23rd. While I had a feeling it was coming, I thought it would be on Christmas, maybe a little box in a big box, or a ring in my stocking or something. So I wasn't expecting a two days before christmas proposal.
We went out to eat at this restaurant on the intercoastal waterway where I used to work. It was where we met. After we ate, he took me outside to the exact spot where we had met, he took my hands in his and said, "In this spot, we met and you asked me to have a drink with you after work. And now it's my turn to ask you something here." Then he dropped down on one knee, grabeed the ring out of his pocket and said, "I want to ask you if you will be with me forever and marry me". I think I said yes, three or four times. lol... Then the entire bar started cheering and some man on the complete other end of the bar yelled "She said YES!!" It was great. We are planning a beach wedding in south florida where we live next winter. I am looking forward to planning the wedding and getting ideas from this site. :) 

Re: Engaged on 12/23/10

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards