• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

yay! checks! PIP

We have our cardboard cupcake tree in the apartment and ready to start decorating it to look like a Christmas tree. FI is spray painting the tiers green as I type.

Yesterday we went to our venue and finalized some details such as the menu, and our linens - white with a red overlay, and red napkins. We decided not to have a candy buffet but we are having them serve hot apple cider to guests as they are seated before the ceremony! We decided against a head table on a platform, the DJ is gonna be up there and we will be at a regular round table with our BP.

I feel a lot more at ease, the coordinator's nieces (it's a fam business) were who we met with and they have had their weddings there, she assured me she will keep it moving through the night and that it's not a big deal or something to worry about, the timing...they will help with that.

Also got our floorplan layout and so now we can commence the "fun" part, seating! LOL.

Edit: Also FINALLY decided on centerpieces (pic below) it's a tealight holder, in the pic we only lit a few. Also everything is patched with FMIL!

Re: yay! checks! PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards