• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Nevada-Las Vegas

Dear Sara,

Will you be my wedding planner?

Seriously! I just looked at your pro pics and I  want to copy every single detail of your wedding! ! !

Ps: I love the pic of the (monumental) FB status change... that I will def be copying!

Re: Dear Sara,

• Sara191431Sara191431 member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Haha, love too:) I actually have always wanted to get into it but haven't persued it. Thanks!! Nice of you to say! I love detail stuff. I know right on the status change, def. do it!!
  • HiltonsgirlHiltonsgirl member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I agree! Nice job--everything looked great! No wonder I clicked with you--we are very similar! I have things very close to yours...but also saw some cute ideas to copy! Lol. Without re-looking at your reviews, was Todd your photographer? And I loved your programs! Different and fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Dear Sara,:
    [QUOTE]I agree! Nice job--everything looked great! No wonder I clicked with you--we are very similar! I have things very close to yours...but also saw some cute ideas to copy! Lol. Without re-looking at your reviews, was Todd your photographer? And I loved your programs! Different and fun!
    Posted by Hiltonsgirl[/QUOTE]

Yes Todd was our Photog!  Feel free to copy away, I got a lot of my ideas from elsewhere as well.  If you haven't checked out the Style Me Pretty website, do it, I got a lot of my ideas and inspiration from weddings on there.  But watch out, it's kinda addicting:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards