Missouri

Catering in Springfield

I know this board seems to be kind of slow, but I figured I might as well ask! Does anyone have any advice on caterers in Springfield? I've found a few people online but I'm looking for satisfied customers. I'm the first of my friends to get married so there isn't really anyone to ask! Thanks for reading!

Re: Catering in Springfield

• I used three fat ladies catering in Conway Mo, they didn't charge any extra to come to springfield though. We did lasagna, alfredo, salad and bread for 7 dollars per person. We were very happy with them.

My cousin used Patty Wingo with simply delicious and they were amazing! They had staff come in and serve and clean everything up. She did a heavy appetizer meal with an asian theme, crab ragoons, spring rolls, rice, beef and chicken, she also had a salad served in a martini glass. It was so good.
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited July 2012
    I am using Patty Wingo with Simply Delicious.  She can be contacted through the Diamond Room in Springfield, MO - thats where her catering company is out of and where I'm having my wedding!!!!!!  Her food is amazing!!!!!
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards