Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Drinking Games

What is (or was) your favorite drinking game? Do/did you have any that are kinda random?

I'm bored. Humor me.
Anniversary
TTC since 12/17/11
BFP 02/19/2012
M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Drinking Games

• mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flip cup
    Beer pong
    7-11-doubles (dice game)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Okay. I should be more specific. If it's a random game, explain a little?

We kinda turn anything in to a drinking game- The golden girls drinking game, uno, phase 10... Hell, I think we turned Monopoly in to a drinking game. Ha!

Kings was one of my favorites.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a fan of beer pong, and Kings.

7-11-doubles is a great game, esp. when you're the sober one and can trick the drunken tards who forgot the rules.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Britis love the drinking game and pay them all the time, in public, private,  even when they are old.  I judge.

When we were out on our London nestie GTG on Friday the people next to us were playing on which involved them standing up one at a time and yelling numbers.  We tried to figure out the game the whole night.  We couldn't had no clue.  We even went to the ladies room and watched when we came back, nothing.  
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_drinking-games?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:b7679a67-197e-4f8e-8c74-ccc65efa74cfPost:0261991a-e016-4d24-860a-dba1bb3a72f2">Re: Drinking Games</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a fan of beer pong, and Kings. 7-11-doubles is a great game, esp. when you're the sober one and can trick the drunken tards who forgot the rules.
    Posted by FutureMrsTCT[/QUOTE]

If it's the same game I'm talking about, I always got gained up on.. Jerks couldn't miss a 7-11 or double to save their lives.  Ah college.

The way we played 7-11-doubles:
    Pass the dice around the table, if you roll a 7-11 or doubles you pour a drink in the cup and give it to another player.
    Once the other player touches the cup, you can grab the dice. 
    If you shoot 7-11-doubles before they are done drinking, it restarts... more drink in the cup.
    It ends when the drinker finishes before you can get 7-11 or doubles. 
    Pass the dice to the next player until 7-11-doubles is rolled again.
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    The one that messes me up a lot is the Boondock Saints drinking game.  Drink every time they drop the F bomb.  I apparently have seen this movie twice.  Couldn't tell you anything about it.

The Quantum Leap drinking game is a lot of fun, but there are a lot of rules.  Anytime ziggy is mentioned, any time an animal or a child recognizes Sam, any time something passes through Al, anytime Al mentions some kind of sexual act with a woman (twice if it's Donna), finish your drink if Sam goes into the body of a woman, himself, or one of his relatives.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mana- def. the way we play. I tend to outsmart FIs friends. It's usually b/c I start playing the game later than they do - which means I'm more sober -
  • edited December 2011
    ahh

A-hole, Circle of Death, Suites, 7, 11 double (same way), flip cup, anchor man if I was looking to get really trashed.

I'm not going to lie I will play any and all drinking games.
  • edited December 2011
    RA- it's in boondock saints 239 times! holy hell!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    edited December 2011
    RA you have to watch it without the game.  My favorite movie.  I'd be done after Rocky come in the hotel room...

TCT - Ah haha I was the sober one playing I think it was golf, since I was still on antibiotics and an inhaler for pneumonia so I was drinking apple juice.  I never laughed so hard at the drinkers trying to remember their cards!  It's easy to outsmart guys IMO!

I forgot another rule to 7-11-doubles:
    If you touch the dice before the drinker touches the cup you drink the cup.
    my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    oh I love golf too!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG RA - I am SOOO playing the Quantum Leap game! That sounds amazing! I <3 me some Scott Bakula!
  • edited December 2011
    It also probably didn't help that i was drinking margaritas.... I remember them breaking into...something...through the ceiling?  And I remember the cat thing. That's about it.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    TCT--It's the best.  I have the entire series on DVD.  My dad and I used to watch it together.  I'm kind of a sci fi junkie... I grew up watching Quantum Leap and Star Trek.  Now I watch Doctor Who.  I'm such a nerd :P

Here are the rules: http://www.ringthis.com/tv_drinking_games/quantmlp.htm

My friend and I also made up rules to the Twilight drinking game.  Also a lot of fun.  Rules were... drink when Bella is clumsy... when Edward looks like someone dumped sugar on his face... when Jasper looks constipated... when Rosalie has a biitch face... whenever Jasper or Emmett speak...

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RA- Confessed fellow nerd here. Only it's my mom and I! I grew up on Leap, Star Trek (Original and TNG, some Deep Space Nine), Twilight Zone - I've seen the new Dr. Who and like it a lot, I just don't have as much time for TV anymore...stupid grad. classes!
  • edited December 2011
    ...I may or may not have a Rose and K-9 little action figure that my friend bought for me on my desk.  And no one I work with knows who it is, and it makes me sad.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I rule at flip cup, and I will take on all you chicken heads.

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Amer - I'm in a flip cup tournament every spring, it's a national qualifier.  Join us.

We played a nice one on NYE - called Buffalo ... the entire group has to drink with their non dominant hand (ie, I am right handed, I had to drink the whole night with my left hand) ... anytime you see someone NOT drinking with their non dominant hand you yell "BUFFALO" and they then have to CHUG their drink immediately.   It's pretty simple.  I ended up having 2 chug two glasses of champagne....... that hit me kinda fast.
    edited December 2011
    I forgot about buffalo!
    my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards