New York-Hudson Valley

**erindipity**

Where did you end up having your rehersal dinner?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: **erindipity**

• edited December 2011
    I really didn't have much time to look into many options, given how busy I am right now wrapping up loose ends at work before I take off for two weeks (starting Monday, thank god! I need a break in the worst freaking way!). I did check out a few places, but none of them could accomodate us.  My FMIL is retired, though, and she lives in the area, so she asked me to let her handle it. I really had no choice but to take her up on her offer, given how much is on my plate right now...  I'm not really psyched with the end result, but I'm sure it will be fine.  At this point I'm just glad I don't have to think about it anymore, even though I'm not thrilled with the outcome. At least she found somewhere to have it, you know? And I was grateful for the help and to not have to figure it out by myself from afar, too. Anyway, she booked us the room above the West Redding, CT fire house and arranged to have a caterer bring in food. I'm going to try to get some flowers and stuff to dress it up a little...  Here's hoping it's not a disaster!

Smile
    Anniversary

BabyName Ticker
  • ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck to you!  I am sure it will be fine. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards