Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Guess where I am?

Re: Guess where I am?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:c86afddb-6b56-4136-bd7f-49c501ba58bf">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess where I am? : Yup, the laundry basket is sitting next to the couch begging to be folded. H never folds clothes.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]
    I can't take it out of the dryer and put it in a basket because my kitty (willie the cute one) will pee on it.  How rude is that?  H doesn't do the laundry.  At all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:c86afddb-6b56-4136-bd7f-49c501ba58bf">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess where I am? : Yup, the laundry basket is sitting next to the couch begging to be folded. H never folds clothes.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

<div>Isn't laundry by the couch international code for "H - please fold and put this away?</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:04b7d33e-5bd0-4a09-9630-c365d8acef0f">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess where I am? : I know.  I seriously mention you sometimes in convos.  people look at me weird. :-)
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

I do that, too, esp around H and he just stops and says who? And then I explain to him about my knottie girls, etc.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:04b7d33e-5bd0-4a09-9630-c365d8acef0f">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess where I am? : I know.  I seriously mention you sometimes in convos.  people look at me weird. :-)

<div>Hahahaha I'm the same way.  People think I'm nuts if I say it's on a wedding board so now I just say "my friend."  You ladies on here though know way more about me and what's going on in my life now then most of my good friends.</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ha Birdie - that is totally a conversation that would happen in my house.  you can look into those family wipes B was talking about earlier today :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    yay I like you girls.
  • Options
    Hi ladies.  I am at work for a little bit longer.  I was hoping to leave soon, but I'm stuck waiting for someone to come pick something up. Boo.

I hate putting away laundry as well.  Laundry is my least favorite chore, but I told J that once we are married I will do his laundry as well.  It's what I'm giving him in return for him taking over the kitty litter responsibility.

DNB...I finally made it to Target today to buy the Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner.  I am way too excited to hang it up.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Anytime I say something about my knot friends to H he just shakes his head at me.  I told him about the poster who had a picture of us from our wedding at the falls, and he just called me a dork.  Wait til I tell him how I found out all the secrets of House Hunters on here.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:a820177d-0b28-4dda-a85a-bd3a411186e9">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess where I am? : I can't take it out of the dryer and put it in a basket because my kitty (willie the cute one) will pee on it.  How rude is that?  H doesn't do the laundry.  At all.
    Adam got his own hamper about 2 months after we moved in together.  I told him if he wanted me to do all the chores around the house, I would be happy to, as soon as he makes enough money for me to stay home.  Until then, he's on his own for his laundry. :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Shortee you will not be disappointed!  I never clean my shower since we started using that.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    H just says I am addicted and rolls his eyes.  
  • Options
    Ew no thank you!! I saw FI had taken a box of Kleenex into the bathroom. Niiicee.

He's generally really good about dividing the chores of the house. He does his own laundry, will cook when needed, does the dishes 49% of the time (even though he claims it's 60%). However, it's like he would melt if he stepped into a grocery store. Until I moved in with him, he lived off of raw carrots, bread, and that fancy dipping oil you get at Italian restaurants. No joke.
  • Options
    yes dnb - H thinks I'm a dork and was scared of the present you sent me...until he ate all of them. 

shortee- my H and I have the same exact deal.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:d2c92c47-87db-4260-988c-1ccf1f5e6607">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]H just says I am addicted and rolls his eyes.  
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

<div>Yep.  And I also get told I'm in denial that our wedding is actually over.  He doesn't understand that I've just become friends with people on here and look forward to talking to them.  And actually most of the regs on here are already married.  </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I definitely tried to avoid telling FI exactly who I was meeting when I went to meet LVB and KentuckyKate for the first time. I decided I had to fess up though, since he knows I don't have too many girlfriends here.
  • Options
    Yeah I met Fische and didn't get chopped up into little pieces so H is less suspect. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:329fba2c-ba76-4e02-bfbd-acad19d8ae7c">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess where I am? : Yep.  And I also get told I'm in denial that our wedding is actually over.  He doesn't understand that I've just become friends with people on here and look forward to talking to them.  And actually most of the regs on here are already married.  
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

<div>Exactly... I've stopped telling other people that I still hang out on a wedding website... Actually now that I'm married, I hang out here more than I did before.  I was working so much between my full time and part time jobs I just couldn't spend much time here.  Now that I'm down to 1 job, and working 2nd shfit when no one else is at work to see what I do on my computer all day... watch out :).</div>
  • Options
    Yeah, H thinks it's a little weird.  He just rolls his eyes and goes back to Plants vs. Zombies.  
    I'm usually on here when he's at work, but I'm sure he knows my dirty little secret :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:0528c53b-873c-4ef3-a3d3-5eba55d2b9f5">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Guess where I am? : Isn't laundry by the couch international code for "H - please fold and put this away?

I sure think so. But H hasn't folded laundry since we have lived together. If you ask him, he will tell you he did his own laundry before I moved here, but I tell him he still never folded or hung it, he just kinda laid it over the chair or on the dresser.
  • Options
    The whole TP thing is cracking me up. That is something we never, ever run out of. H goes through more than a woman. Sorry, I hope that is not TMI. I always stay stocked up on that stuff.
  • Options
    I even thought when I walked by the TP aisle "Hmmm do we need TP? Nooo no I think we have a big thing of it at home." </fail>
  • Options
    Haha Missy I'm the same way.  We buy the big multi packs and keep multiple rolls in every bathroom.  I will buy a new one when we are down to like 4 rolls just to be safe.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I want to meet knotties... All the Ohio GTG's have been in Toledo or C-bus and when I was busy or out of town for other business anyway.
  • Options
    I told J that if he ever puts the lost roll on that he either needs to tell me right away or run to the store.  We live directly across the street from the grocery store, so there's really no excuse for us to ever have a TP crisis.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I think you all should come up north and have a GTG up here.
  • Options
    Me too Loopy!  There's not too many people around here though.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Dnb it must be so nice to have a laptop again.  I hate using FI's desktop.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:faeb059f-c229-424e-9974-584f860e1651">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to meet knotties... All the Ohio GTG's have been in Toledo or C-bus and when I was busy or out of town for other business anyway.

I would love to meet you, Loopy. The last one they had I believe ended up getting canceled due to attendance. The other one was a week after or before we had came home, which sucked bc I totally would have went.
  • Options
    I think we should all go somewhere warm.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_guess-am?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:13e59fe6-d5c1-4848-a696-dab56cf7c966Post:ee35c9a3-cca6-4161-83bd-2e153531964d">Re: Guess where I am?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think we should all go somewhere warm.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

That sounds good. It is actually really cold here, but nothing new to us. The high today was only 45 degrees. I think tomorrow is going to be 47. It is actually quite funny bc that is really cold to the natives here. They are all bundled up in their parkas and ski hats. H and I always get a good laugh out of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards